Ashok Clinic is the oldest and reasonable Sexology Clinic and Care Centre in Delhi. The fee structure is designed in such a way that all sections of the society can take maximum benefits from the expertise of our Clinic.

Rs.500/- Consultancy Charges (valid for 6 months)

Rs.2000 to Rs.4500 for Medicine Charges per month (minimum)

You can also order the medicines and make cash payment on delivery.

In case of telephonic consultation and ordering the medicines, you can also RTGS the payment in any of the following banks and confirm to us.

Bank Name A/c.No. IFSC Code
State Bank of India 30126026706 SBIN0001271
Punjab National Bank 0113000107648421 PUNB0011300
ICICI Bank 629801090432 ICIC0001138


  • Posted September 9, 2019
    by Dhwani kumar

    Dr. I am facing a problem that sometimes there is pain occurs in my left testicle, and after some time it becomes normal, also happens in right one,
    Another problem is that in my penis glan there are some white granual in the curve. Sometimes scum genrates on the curve side and itching happens, I washed daily my penis glan,
    I want to remove these granual from penis glan and why is the pain occurs in festival?
    My age is 36, married, I have one baby. I had a kidney stone problem and fatty liver I have no problem of BP, sugar,.
    Please guide me , and how much cost of the treatment?

    • Posted January 8, 2020

      Hello Dhwani, sorry for late response. If you still need my advise, please call me at 9811092840 during 11am to 5pm.

Leave a comment

Type in
Details available only for Indian languages
Indian language typing help
View Detailed Help